Maze Masonic Hall
Maze Masonic Lodge 356 had its warrant issued in September 1825 when it was was originally known as ‘Maze Masonic Orange Lodge’. The word 'Orange' was removed in 1884.
Records show that between 1845 and 1894 Lodge meetings were held at the home of a Mr Thompson who resided opposite the Down Royal Racecourse and that a Brother Parker Tyler was paid 10 shillings per year to clear the Lodge room for race days.
The present hall was built in 1894 and extended in 1960.
The last picture shows the flag of Maze Masonic Orange Lodge, dated 1825, which would have been carried on St. John's Day each year when parading to Church.
GPS: N54 29'8" W6 7'16"
Lodges that meet here
3rd Saturday except June, July and August 6.30 pm